Cost-effective factory and up-tower services for Siemens Gamesa turbines
Moventas has reverse engineered Winergy gearboxes from Siemens 2.3 and 3.6 wind turbines for factory and up-tower services. Our upgrades eliminate known weaknesses and failures, such as planet bearing failures and gear failures in general.
Especially for the North American market, Moventas has developed a revolutionary planetary stage swap service solution. By eliminating the need for a large crane or a spare gearbox in case of planet failure, the repair can be executed on site while bringing you great cost savings.
Extralife service solutions for Siemens Gamesa Wind Turbines
- Spot problems early on and solve them on-site
- Remove known premature failure modes to extend gearbox lifetime
- Upgrades designed and implemented to eliminate known weaknesses and extend gearbox lifetime
- SWT 2.3 Solutions
- Save money, reduce downtime and decrease OPEX
- Reliable partnership and proven quality from a gearbox OEM with 40 years of experience in wind power
- Main shaft repairs and modernizations
- SWT 3.6 HSS Upgrade
Moventas multibrand service portfolio
Moventas has successfully reverse-engineered, repaired, upgraded and supplied many popular gearboxes from other wind turbine gearbox manufacturers. We continue expanding our product portfolio so that you can select only one supplier for your gearbox service needs.
Contact for more information
Please fill out the contact form, send and we will be in touch with you shortly.